Thursday, June 14, 2012

PPPU-5

So, here I am nearly 4 weeks post partum!  I stepped on my Wii board and was down another lb. to 142 lbs, but my Wii says I'm overweight.  Yeah, I KNOW, I just had a baby!  The Wii wants me down to just below 120 lbs.  Hubby likes me around 130 lbs.  I like me around 125 lbs, so I'm not going to put my stock in numbers completely.  I did make a Wii Fit goal of losing 5 lbs within the next month.

Anyhow, I've been exercising more and feeling great because of it!  It not only boosts metabolism and energy, but it boosts my self-confidence~something I've been lacking in for a while.  I love feeling and getting stronger!  Yesterday, I could only do 3 half-push-ups in plank position.  Today, I did 5 in a row and was able to get closer to the ground!  Soon, I'll be able to do a REAL push-up and reach my goal!

I'm thankful that my appetite isn't as big as it was post partum.  I always have a HUGE appetite after having a baby, probably for the milk supply.  Now that things are regulating again in my body, I'm not as hungry.

I look forward to thinning down more and toning up.  It's rather annoying to not fit into almost all of my clothing, but it is only good to lose healthfully.

Oh, and I'm below 32" in my waistline now, too!  Yay!  I'd like to be back to my usual 27-28".  I'd be jumping for joy if I got back down to 26".  I haven't seen 26" since I got pregnant with my 2nd child!

No comments:

Post a Comment