Monday, June 4, 2012

Post Partum Push Up: Part 3

I finally weighed myself.  145 lbs.  I'm pleased.  That's my usual post partum weight at 6 weeks.  That means I have 15 lbs to lose to fit in most of my clothes.  Starting today, I hope to lose a pound a week.  I shouldn't lose any more than that and I shouldn't go below 130 lbs until I'm done breast feeding.  Otherwise, I lose my milk supply.

I'm not very strong and my abs are shot.  If I'm laying on the floor, I cannot sit up.  I have to roll to my side and use my arms and legs to get up.  But, I started some ab exercises with my kids (tummy rides on my legs and airplane rides on my feet up in the air.)  I'm also doing sun salutations.  Yesterday, I did 3 in a row.  Funny how I can hold plank pretty well, but I can't do a crunch or sit-up!  Today, I plan on doing 5 in a row.  It doesn't sound like much, but as I said, it is going to be a slow start.

No comments:

Post a Comment