Thursday, November 12, 2015

Chicken Soup Delivered


My sister texted me to let me know she was very ill and couch-bound.  I wish I could take away her illness.  While I cannot, I can do the next best thing and boost her immune system.

I made a huge pot of homemade chicken soup with a pasture raised stew chicken, potatoes, carrots, spinach, onions, celery, fresh garlic, parsley, turmeric, bay, sea salt, pepper....am I forgetting anything?

I also sent over herbal tea (agrimony, chamomile, nettle blend) and some grapefruit seed extract.

Hopefully, these will help in her healing process.  She's a strong, young woman who is rarely sick, so I'm sure she'll bounce back sooner rather than later, but I'm very glad to be able to help her in this way.  My own family has been helped many times.  It's nice to give back.

What are your go-to's for getting well?


No comments:

Post a Comment