Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Post Partum Push-Up Part 1


Now that I am done having children, it is time to get into the best shape of my life!

Thankfully, I have always done well getting my figure and strength back after pregnancy, so my body isn't too far out of whack, but this time, I really want to go for it!  Health, strength, well-being....being able to chase after 4 young children!!!

So, here is my before report.  I haven't weighed myself yet or taken any measurements.  I don't usually do that until 6 weeks post partum (or when I feel recovered enough to resume a regular exercise routine).  The top picture is my final pregnancy picture.  My water had broken and I had just rolled out of bed.  The bottom picture is 24 hours after delivery.

What I am doing now:
1. Lots of breast feeding.
2. Wearing a belly band to push my guts back into place.
3. Resting.

What I plan to do next week:
1. Begin posture exercises to align my spine and hips after being curved and loosened from pregnancy and delivery.
2. Continue breast feeding.
3. Improve diet.

For local fitness coaching, check out:

Fitness2aT
Shannon Mormile DelSavio Team BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment