Thursday, February 16, 2012

The First Post


Welcome to Beyond Granola!

WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?

I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. I am not a doctor or nutritionalist. I have no formal training in this arena. What I do have is a lifelong desire to glean more and more about healthful living. Please take whatever is on this blog as simply information. What you do with that information is completely up to you. Always check with your healthcare professional.

WHY "BEYOND GRANOLA?"

I chose the name Beyond Granola because oftentimes when someone starts a lifestyle of healthfulness, the first thing people think is that they've jumped on the granola wagon. Actually, granola isn't really that healthful for you. There's WAY more to a healthy lifestyle than just crunchin' on granola!

SO, WHAT IS THIS BLOG GOING TO BE ABOUT?

This blog is going to be about my findings and experiences in healthy living. It'll cover all aspects of health. Not just diet and exercise. It'll also be a place to collect articles I've found as well as a resource and review center for products, services, businesses, etc pertaining to healthy living. There will be a focus on such things in my local area, but will from time to time extend to the internet and national/international market.

It'll really be mostly an information gathering point. I'm not trying to plagiarize or copy anyone.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RULES OR REGULATIONS?

Two rules, really. 1. Remember always that I am just an information gatherer. I am NOT an expert. It is completely up to you to do what you will with the information gathered here.

2. Please keep comments civil. If you disagree and have information to the contrary, please share respectfully. Inflammatory, insulting, degrading remarks will be removed. It's ok to disagree and discuss. It is not ok to fight.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment